New Year in Costa Rica Enjoy The Beaches, Jungle and Holidays in paradise (Nine Days/Eight Nights)
Arrival Juan Santamaría International Airport
Once you clear customs and immigration and exit the terminal doors, our representative will greet you with a name sign and will transfer you to the hotel of your choice.
Tortuguero 3 Days / 2 Nigths Package 3 Stars hotel
The hotel is strategically located, just 5 minutes from the extraordinary Tortuguero National Park and right across the"channel" that overlooks the main town of Tortuguero. Surrounded by a fascinating branch channels. This is considered one of themost exotic regions of the world, characterized by its rich flora and fauna.
Leave your hotel in the morning.
Admire the biodiversity of an astonishing protected area in Costa Rica as we drive by Braulio Carrillo National Park, a primary forest in 95% of its extension.
Have a taste of our delicious Costa Rican breakfast en route.
Be our special guest in a banana processing and packaging plant and learn more about one of Costa Rica's prime products (subject to availability).
Board a comfortable boat upon arrival to the port and let this extraordinarily exotic paradise enchant you, as you travel along the Tortuguero Canals.
Have a one-in-a-lifetime experience in this unique place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of breathtaking beauty.
Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a delicious Lunch as we welcome you to lodge.
After lunch, we will visit the museum, the beach area an the small and picturesque town of tortuguero. A delightful dinner will be served upon arrival to the lodge
OPTIONAL MORNING TOUR: Enjoy nature at its best as you undertake a journey through the canals at dawn, and take your best shot of a real Caribbean sunrise.
Discover Costa Rican flavors as you enjoy breakfast at the lodge.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at the lodge.
Take your time to enjoy our private trails, ride a boat through the canals or just relax.
Breakfast at the lodge.
Departure to San José.
Lunch on route.
Arrival in San José late afternoon.
Enjoy the best New Year Party in Costa Rica
Buffet Dinner with 12 lucky grapes.
Dance with Latin Music Live
ServiceKidsClub (children's area)
Glass of sparkling wine
Shuttle bus land transportation from San José to Manuel Antonio
Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
What can we say about someone experiencing Costa Rica's number one visitors' spot for the first time with the Manuel Antonio specialist at Manuel Antonio National Park. It's just like experiencing Costa Rica for the first time -- absolutely unforgettable. Take a leisurely stroll or an intense hike (it's your choice, since it's your tour) with a highly trained, well-educated Costa Rican naturalist guide through our exotic, bio-diverse tropical rain forest preserved in our 33 year old national treasure, Manuel Antonio National Park.
Shuttle bus land transfer from Manuel Antonio to San José. Lodging in San José hotel 4 Stars
Transfer to Juan Santamaría International Airport
- Published Per Person Rack Rates.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- This package operates with a two guest´s minimum.
- Single Occupancy Rates/Double Occupancy Rates in effect.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- 50% deposit is due at time of booking (Depending on hotel, service or activity, 100% payment may be required.
- Balance is due in full 30 days prior to arrival.
- (During the holiday season, balance is due in full 60 days prior to your arrival date.).
- Standard room.
- Personal amenities (laundry services and international calls etc.).
- Alcoholic beverages throughout guests visit.
- Driver and guide gratuities.
- Meals and snacks not specified in the itinerary.
- Juan Santamaria and Daniel Oduber International Airport Exit Fee ($ 26 per person).
- International and Domestic Flights.
- Travel and Medical Insurance.